LUCK...

Lucky people, lucky souls
Passing by me on the street
Lucky couples, lucky hearts
Sharing the same seat.

Luck, where are you?

Maybe in a shamrock?
Maybe in a horseshoe?

Luck, where are you?

I seek you everyday,
Jealous of other people’s clover lives

Luck, where are you?

Are you afraid of me?
Because of my long grey beard?
Because of my naked cold feet?
Or because of my life on the street?

I look for you
With your gentle soul
And your gentle hands
That can lift me high above the sky
Or drop me back into this hell I live in.

Luck!

I wait for you, I want you
In this cold poor hell
Seeking for you, asking for you
Every night to the shooting stars.
When I had you, I despised you,
But now I regret it.!

Luck, oh luck…

What a bad luck, I don’t have you.

                                                                                    Ricardo Peres - 8.º B


2 Response to "LUCK..."

  1. Anónimo says:

    Muito fixe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Anónimo says:

    tem muito jeito!

Enviar um comentário

Powered by Blogger